In 2015, Joachim Garraud returns to his techno roots with the release of his new album ’96/24′ which will be offered as a limited Producer Box edition.
With 3 solo albums, numerous productions and remixes (more than 2 million records sold) and a Grammy nomination for best remix, Joachim Garraud acquired an extensive sound library to share with you.
Each limited edition box comes with an individual number released through our Kickstarter campaign on November 27th, 2015.
Created by the famous French Designer Sacha Lakic, the Producer Box has been crafted with only the highest quality materials.
- New Album
- New Box
- Limited Edition (1000 collectors only)
- New Concept of sharing music, tools, and knowledge
25 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE SHARED WITH YOU
The “Producer Box” is filled with absolutely everything someone needs to make music. Including, a copy of Ableton, all the project files to every track on the album for others to use, video tutorials explaining his production techniques (recorded in multiple languages), and several audio plugins, sounds from his personal sound bank and various top tier developers.
In his 25 years as a famous producer, Joachim Garraud has collaborated with artists such as David Guetta, Jean-Michel Jarre, David Bowie, Beyoncé, Kylie Minogue, and Mylène Famer. The bedrock of the title refers to the remarkably high quality audio format in which it will be released. Joachim and his team have developed something even more unique for this album release.
CME XKEY USB KEYBOARD
EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE CONTENT
This is the first time an artist has made all the elements that were used in the design of an album available to the public. Not only will you be able to open the various songs and work with the sessions; you’ll get the Master Session, exclusive plugins, presets, and a personal sound bank. You have access to everything!
All to help your creative process.
A new way for sharing the passion of music production.
JOACHIM GARRAUD’S PERSONAL SOUND BANK COMPILED OVER 25 YEARS.
Over 3000 sounds: loops, fx, one shots, signature Joachim Garraud sound design and audio production tools. All coming from more than 850 sessions and projects. 96kHz/24bit. Over 50GB of custom sounds
Exclusive Gary Wallis Drums Sessions recorded in london. 10 different drum grooves ranging from 97-116 BPM. Over 500 loops, and 100 one-shot samples. Recorded in 96khz / 24 bits with classic analog compressors and preamps.
SINGOMAKERS – Future Wobble House Pack
Singomakers are back with another revolution pack “Future Wobble House”! Evolution never stops, and as a result we see a lot of genre fusions. One of the most popular right now is a crazy fusion of Bass House, Future House, Dubstep and EDM which we hear in tracks from Dyro, Don Diablo, D.O.D, Moksi, BURNS, Valentino Khan, Joyride, Habstrakt, Dr. Fresch, Eptic, Jauz and Epwhurd, Snails and more!
24 Bit Quality • 1.09Gb • 50 Bass Loops • 30 Drop Loops • 60 Drum Loops • 30 Melody Loops • 110 MIDI Files • 20 Tom Samples • 20 Clap Samples • 20 Crash Samples • 20 Hat Samples • 20 Kick Samples • 60 Perc Samples • 20 Ride Samples • 20 Snare Samples • 170 Rex2 Files • 10 Soft Sampler Patches for EXS24, Kontakt 2.2+ & NNXT • 100 SFX • 10 Bass & Lead NI Massive Presets • 10 Bass & Lead Lennar Digital Silent Presets
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/221316691″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
20 TUTORIALS – MORE THAN 8 HOURS OF EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Exclusive video tutorials available in 4 languages (French, English, Spanish, Japanese). You will discover production secrets through exclusive tutorials, recorded in multiple languages explaining the step-by-step production process. Duration for each Tutorial goes between 19 minutes to 39 minutes.
- 1 – How to mix the voice in an instrumental.
- 2 – Why distortion is required in the electronic music production? What is the best way to control it and with what plug ins?
- 3 – Creative use of the delay to create rhythm or groove.
- 4 – Sound Design and electronic music, the perfect cocktail to have your own sound.
- 5 – Egoist, a perfect techno machine.
- 6 – How to create the perfect combination of vocoders, phasers, flangers, chorus, reverb, delay, EQ, filters, distortions.
- 7 – Bass and sub-bass, how to make the bass sound bigger?
- 8 – How to improve the sound of a mix with compressors, limiters, and mastering tools.
- 9 – Saturation and distortion: new ways to create your own sounds.
- 10 – Creating racks of instruments and play with the automation.
- 11 – How to add punch to your mix using side chains, gates and compressors.
- 12 – Special mastering.
- 13 – How to get the best Bass Drum available?
- 14 – How to get a broad mix, loud and clear? Understanding the phase and the stereo space.
- 15 – Organize Ableton Live to produce better and faster.
- 16 – My favorite plugins.
- 17 – Let’s do a song together from scratch.
- 18 – Let’s do a remix together from scratch.
- 19 – Optimize a recording session with a singer.
- 20 – No limits to creation!